Tuesday

KSE 100-Index falls 99 points on selling pressure

KARACHI: Selling pressure depressed prices of blue chips at Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Tuesday as the 100-Index plunged by 99.33 points to close at 9,204.98.

The market was bullish in the morning on some buying, but fell later in the day on profit taking, said a dealer. However, this was converted into panic selling and the index plunged by more than 100 points. Some recovery was seen before the close of trading, he added.

The turnover volume was low at 184.030 million shares as 143 scrips advanced and 241 sustained loss while 18 remained unchanged.

The market capitalization eroded by Rs29 billion to Rs2.657 trillion.

PTCL was the volume leader with a turnover of 25.594 million shares followed by Pak PTA 24.723 million shares, Nishat Mills 15.333 million shares, Azgard Nine 8.219 million shares and FFBL 7.646 million shares.

3 comments:

  1. I always learn something new from your post!Great article. I wish I could write so well.

    Education Consultants Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found your site to be quite useful. Keep updating your site with in valuable information... Regards

    Web Host
    Hosting And Domain
    Domain Registration
    Domain Registration Karachi
    Hosting Karachi

    ReplyDelete